The Society has as its purpose to pursuit a continuously increasing level of excellence in the field of pediatric neurosurgery through the following actions:
1. Organizing regular scientific meetings
2. Training in the field of pediatric neurosurgery by means of:
(a) Regular courses and congresses (conferences)
(b) An official publication
3. Active support and encouragement of scientific and clinical research namely in the fields of pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric neurology, pediatric neuroradiology, and pediatric neuro-opthalmology, etc.
4. Ensuring the representation of European pediatric neurosurgery worldwide.
5. Advancing standards of care in Europe for children requiring pediatric neurosurgery.
6. Working in collaboration with the UEMS (Union Européen des Médecines Spécialistes) and the EANS (European Association of Neurological Societies) to provide assistance in issues regarding training in pediatric neurosurgery.
In the aforementioned context, the Society shall pursuit a purpose of general interest.